Working in a fast growing industrial area in south Seattle, Patano Studio worked with a developer and unnamed client on the relocation of their corporate headquarters. The property on 6th Avenue South is located near a new light rail station. An existing industrial facility spanning two disparate buildings was re-imagined as the new corporate headquarters and company image. The original 1910 brick building and the 1955 tilt-up concrete building had different floor elevations at every level. A new glass slot was cut between the two structures and extended up to a new employee lunch room and roof garden. The circulation was then reconfigured around a series of ramps to connect the office floor plates. The brick structure was stripped back to the original skin and bones and seismically upgraded. This volume contains the main entry and the corporate executive offices. The tilt-up concrete structure contains the administrative offices. The ramp system features the history of the company at street level and as you progress up to the roof deck.