Job Type: Full Time
Work: Temporarily remote due to Covid19
Patano Studio Architecture seeks a dynamic Marketing Manager to join our thriving studio practice and lead our marketing/business development efforts.
- Monitor new opportunities through public search portals and personal networking
- Drive proposal development, content, quality control, and submittals (Includes writing, designing, and all elements of creation)
- Ensure quality, on-time marketing material and proposal submissions are customized to the needs of each client
- Supporting interview preparation and rehearsal process, creating marketing collateral
- Submitting projects for awards and publication, developing strong relationships in the A/E/C fields
- Website content management
- Producing content for and managing social media feeds
- Scheduling and coordinating project photography
- General office management skills including supply ordering, vendor handling, scheduling, job postings, office organization and CRM Management
- Office collateral design
- Office event coordination
- 5-8 years marketing experience, bonus points within the A/E/C Industry.
- Knowledge and experience with the RFP and RFQ process, including how seek out opportunities, put together a proposal and prepare for an interview
- The ability to work on multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Superior Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Strong creative graphic skills focused on delivering specific messages with clarity and consistency
- Comfortable working independently and in teams at all levels, as well as taking leadership roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with City, State, Ports, State and Federal Agencies
- Experience with PNW colleges and university procurement
- Experience local/national trade publications
- Strong communication skills with a drive to forge new relationships within the industry
- Knowledge of the international competition processes and sources of information
- Experience with WordPress websites
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in marketing, communications, business, or related design field
Please email email@example.com your resume for consideration.
Patano Studio is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.